Message #1699

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: 16-cell FT solved
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 20:05:16 -0000

Roice,
yes, MPUlt can support {5}^3 triaprism. It has 15 cells, 363 stickers in each. It took some time to code it, and result was satisfactory, but I’m not sure that it can be solved in this interface. I’ll include it (and {3}^3) in the next version of program. Unfortunately, there still will be no macros in 6D :(

BTW, I also created some puzzles based on 48-cell (bitruncated 24-cell) - one is cell-turning and two vertex-turning ;) (with different cutting levels). And tried some strange thing with tesseract symmetry - 32-cell: each its cell contain some 1D edge of the tesseract. All cells are identical - they are duals to 3-prism, but I haven’t checked what types of vertices this body has.

Andrey