Message #1690

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: 16-cell FT solved
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:13:27 -0700

Congratulations from me too, Nan!

Thanks especially for the description of your experiences, snapshots and
lessons learned. This is my favorite sort of puzzling news. Sometimes I
feel a bit like each of these unique puzzles has something of a unique
personality, and this is the best way for me to get to know them short
of attempting any sort of solutions. It also makes me wonder how many
people are are making an assault on the 24 cell or at least preparing
for or considering attempting it. ;-)

-Melinda