Message #1642

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: some stained glass
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 20:12:59 -0700

That will be fantastical! There are dozens of other models for which I
have worked out the 3D vertex, face, and tiling data. All you should
need are contined in the xxx_cell.wrl files here:
http://superliminal.com/geometry/infinite/ which describe the repeat
units and their tiling vectors.

I haven’t touched that data for a very long time. Now that VRML has long
fallen out of favor, I have been hoping to resurrect it in some more
accessible way, and this sounds like it. What fun!

-Melinda