Message #1604

From: Matthew Galla <mgalla@trinity.edu>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Some funny pictures:
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:31:28 -0500

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Why is this not available yet?!?!?! I must attempt a solve!

Andrey, you are incredible, I have been waiting for these for so long! Is
there anything I can do to help you get this ready for publication? The
24-cell is exactly as I imagined it. It’s perfect!

I simply CANNOT wait to play with these puzzles!!!!! (24-Cell especially) :D

Please let us know more information :)

-Matt Galla

PS You better give me a fair chance to get the first 24-Cell solve in ;) You
KNOW I’m gonna go for it as soon as I can :)