Message #1489

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Extension in Superliminal/Wiki
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:56:36 -0800

Hey, great stuff, guys!

I think the new section looks perfect, and I also agree it would be my
preference to skip the more trivial ones for exactly the same reasons
you give. Other opinions, anyone? And if so, would anyone like to
propose a sentence or two with a simple description of some reasonable
place to draw the line?

Here’s the link <http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/Main_Page> for
reference. Everyone please remember that wiki’s are the most valuable
when more people edit it. The attitude I would recommend with all wiki’s
is that it’s better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

-Melinda