Message #1440

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Social dream
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:26:53 -0600

I very much like what Andrey specified for the twist definition in future
log files.

The only thing I questioned while reading was whether it is necessary to
store the rotation angles in such a way that they depend on the puzzle. So
rather than storing 12/3=4 for a 120 degree rotation on the simplex, why not
simply store 3? This would make those values more readable across puzzles,
since any order-3 rotation would be saved the same. Maybe I am missing
another need there though.

Roice