Message #1409

From: Andras Ecseki <andras_ecseki@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: mc5d solved
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:24:47 -0800

link already added:-)

this video remains the same now. Showing solution milestones makes sense only
after a decent explanaiton of the Rubik’s penteract, because - I remember - it
took few weeks for me to understand the structure and the twists.

There’s no next goal, I must learn for a huge exam in the springtime. Im not a
speedsolving type, I enjoy solving the cube with less moves.