Message #1407

From: Andras Ecseki <andras_ecseki@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: mc5d solved
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:18:11 -0800

Well, all of your ideas crossed my mind too, and I like the way you think, but
to be honest, I didn’t mean to create a layer-by-layer method tutorial video. It
only makes easier for the people I want to show my solve (they don’t need to
download the program, open my log file etc…).
I accepted your argument speeding up the twists and making a short video,
because layman wouldn’t look on a ten min solve. In the end, the length of the
music determined the actions in the video, so I gave up my first goal, making it
understandable for everyone. If someone wants to see the solved state, one shall
press the ‘pause’ button :-)

Maybe someone with a better english could make a video-series, explaining the
solution - even on the main MC4D page - but In my humble opinion, this is all
about exploring the way by themselves for everyone. I’m not good at creating
videos either, this was my first vid ever…:-)

And thank you for the link!