Message #1332

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Log files in MagicTile and an order-4 Megaminx
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 02:32:35 -0000

Roice,

Thank you for updating Magic Tile. It’s one of my favorite puzzle programs.

About the order-4 megaminx, it was made physically by Kickflip1993 Feb 2010:

http://twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16328&start=0

About digital puzzle, Gelatinbrain has 2.2.10b. Although it’s an icosahedron, it’s functionally equivalent to a order-4 megaminx and it has perfectly planar cuts.

Nan