Message #1325

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: noteworthy new hypersolutions
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:08:42 -0600

Any hypersolution is noteworthy of course, but I thought I would post that
for both Magic120Cell <http://www.gravitation3d.com/magic120cell> and the
7x7x7x7x7 <http://www.gravitation3d.com/magiccube5d/hallofinsanity.html>, it
is not as lonely at the top anymore!

Matt Galla sent me a completed Magic120Cell log file just prior to the new
year, joining Noel Chalmers.

And on January 6th, I received a 7^5 solution from Ethan Muldoon, joining
Matthew Sheerin.

I’ve updated the online pages with their log files if any would like to take
a look (the solutions both impress in terms of length). Sincere
congratulations to Matt and Ethan for completing these monster puzzles. I’m
amazed by your fortitude!

And really, I’m blown away by how many solvers we have in the group now. I
just browsed over the MC4D hall of fame and the MC5D hall of insanity, and
it is wild how much they have grown :)

Take care everyone,
Roice