Message #1312

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 3C pieces with one correct color?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:51:21 -0800

Hello John, and welcome!

I believe that I had the same problem when I performed my one and only
full solution. Roice helped me at that time with a couple of new
sequences which he added to his "still stuck?
<http://superliminal.com/cube/solution/pages/series_hints.htm>" page of
his solution. Why don’t you try and see if the edge flipping sequence
there may help you too.

Good luck!
-Melinda