Message #1311

From: John <viet_anh_dung@yahoo.com>
Subject: 3C pieces with one correct color?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 22:58:20 -0000

Hello,
I’m new here, but I have tons of experience with cubing and a little bit of hypercubing. Currently I’m working on the 3^4 and I’ve gotten pretty far, but I’m encountering some difficulties.
For instance there are some occasions where I have two 3-color pieces that are "flipped"; for instance, one color is correct but two colors are not. Is there any designated algorithm or move sequence that I can use to fix this? it is becoming a tremendous nuisance because of the frequency with which I encounter it.

All help is appreciated,
John