Message #1269

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Announcing MC4D for Android
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:41:51 -0600

Hi Melinda,

One nice feature I’ve seen on laptop touchpads is the use of multi-touch
dragging to control browser panning. If Android can distinguish between
normal single-finger dragging and multi-touch dragging (and it seems like it
might since it has pinching), the latter might be a viable way to support a
4D rotation mode.

On my laptop, browser panning (both horizontal and vertical) is controlled
by single-finger dragging along the edges of the touchpad, so that could be
another option.

Take Care,
Roice