Message #1263

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Announcing MC4D for Android
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:31:38 -0800

Interesting. I bet it does have something to do with your location.
Russia is supposed to be among the countries where it should be
available for both free and paid apps. Maybe it will take longer to show
up there for some reason. For the time being I uploaded it to the MC4D
location here <http://superliminal.com/cube/MC4D.apk>.

-Melinda