Message #1225

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:28:52 -0000

I’m not sure. If you take section of {4,4,4} with the plane going through the middle of the edge (and ortogonal to it), you’ll get {infinity,4} tiling. It’s difficult but not impossible to draw. And after some work with it (enumeration of areas, periodic colorings, etc) we can try to expand it to H3 space.

{infinity, infinity} is very easy - in half-plane model. You draw series of half-circles (n,1/2), then take each of them and build the inversion of the drawing with respect to this circle. Result will look like fractal object based on continued fractions (with positive and negative quotients)… something like that. I never tried to draw it.

Andrey