Message #1224

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:01:02 -0000

I believe the first step to understand {4,4,4} is to understand {infinity, infinity} in the hyperbolic plane. What does {infinity, infinity} look like and how to draw it? It seems like no matter how you project it, you need to truncate not only each polygon and each vertex. After truncation, the picture would always look like an incomplete construction site.

Nan