Message #1217

From: Matthew <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:56:11 -0000

I really wish I wasn’t just a second year maths student and knew more geometry, unfortunately a lot of that went over my head (I’ll understand it one day). I can still mess around with it and get a feel of how it works though, even if I don’t know much of the theory behind it. One question I do have, how many hexagons per cell? I’m curious but I find it pretty hard to count them manually.
Another first step towards a masterpiece Andrey, and probably the craziest puzzle we have yet seen, so well done as usual :).

Matt