Message #1146

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: First Hyperspeedcubing Challenge
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:18:43 -0700

OK then 18:00 UTC it is. This way two participants get their first
choice times while you and I only need to compromise a little. Thanks
for being flexible.

Remember everyone, we’ll do a dress rehersal this Saturday at 18:00.
Spectators are welcome for both events. Actually I’d really appreciate
general attendendence this Saturday since I’ll need at least one or two
people to at least pretend to solve a 2^4 just to iron out the process.
Those planning to do the real thing the following weekend have a good
reason to do the practice just to make it as likely as possible for it
to go smoothly for them when it matters. Note that cheating will be
allowed and even encouraged at the dress rehearsal just to make it more
fun. ;-) Just log into YIM and message me as cutelyaware. You might even
be able to use MSN or other chat clients but you’ll need to figure out how.

Happy cubing!
-Melinda