Message #1136

From: deustfrr <thermostatico@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Greetings from Remi
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 21:19:08 -0000

UTC-5, EST.
Anyways, I think macros should be prepared for 3^4, but only if it’s over 8 moves. (I still like the idea of prepared macros, no restrictions)
BTW Skype lags my computer so I uninstalled, and I have YIM, MSN, And GmailChat. gmailchat doesn’t lag your computer because it’s online stuff.
MC7D can be used? well…that’s different. Are you sure not to use the same thing? Add me on MSN deustfrr…