Message #1125

From: Andras Ecseki <andras_ecseki@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: mc5d solved
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:18:09 -0700

Wow, that was fast, well done Andrey!
Since you are using your own program, you are missing from the Hall of Insanity - one more reason to have an independent list for the shortest mc5d solutions.
As I wrote lately, there’s some spare potential in my method, but in the next few months I have to focus on my job and my exam, so I probably won’t try to beat your record in this year. Maybe if the special twists will be available one day, I make one more shot.

congratulations again!

András