Message #1108

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC5D in Madeira shopping center
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:04:57 -0700

Wow, that’s nuts, Andrey! Assuming the text is in Portuguese, Google
translate seems to think it means something like "Do you Opodo too?" It
doesn’t know what Opodo means but Google search suggests an
international travel agency by that name which sounds like a
possibility. I don’t suppose you have any shots that show what the text
underneath says, so you? Nice find.

-Melinda