Message #1098

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v1.10 released
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:53:51 -0000

Anthony,
Good luck in that. Yes, large monitor helps a lot in the solving.
As for the quick macro, I know that there is a bug in it, but not in 7D - if you create macro in 4D and try to apply it you get some internal error. To avoid it one should to save macro file and reload it again. I’ll fix it in the next version, probably in the end of August.
My result in speedsolving of 3^4 in MC7D with prepared macro file and quick macros is 38 minutes. Too slow, but I’ve made only one attempt.

Good luck again!
Andrey

P.S. 150 messages (in July!!!) and keep counting… Thanks to deustfrr for that! :D