Message #1097

From: Anthony Deschamps <anthony.j.deschamps@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v1.10 released
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:31:38 -0400

I know this thread is a few weeks old, but I just got back into solving this
(it’s a lot easier now because I just got a 24 inch monitor), and I had to
express how much I love the quick macro apply feature. It takes a lot of
the tedium out of it and I’m really enjoying it now. I’m about halfway done
with the 3Cs.