Message #1054

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Magic Tile again
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:55:52 -0000

I know little about hyperbolic geometry, and didn’t realise how the Magic Tile puzzles could correlate to familiar puzzles. Just to point out a slight technical issue: the four colour puzzles don’t seem to quite match the pyraminx, but rather this puzzle http://users.skynet.be/gelatinbrain/Applets/Magic%20Polyhedra/tetra_fv1.htm.

Matt