Message #1038

From: Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] angleshift (MC4D)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:23:28 -0400

"deustfrr" <deustfrr@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> lol I post so much on the forums. I’ll blame it on my loneliness
> because I’m the only person in the school that likes multidimensional
> geometry.

Sorry, I’m a bit behind on the forum. I read most of what’s posted but
don’t post much. I just wanted to welcome you to the group. I was the
only one in my school who liked multidimensional geometry at the age of
12 as well. I did a science fair project on multidimensional geometry
in ninth grade when I was 14, and I got tired of answering questions
like, "But isn’t the fourth dimension time?" and "What are the practical
applications of this?" Of course, at that time, it was much harder to
find like-mind people of any age than it is now! (I’m 14,996 days old
today.) Then, three years later, I did a project on Rubik’s cube style
puzzles generalized to any number of dimensions and any number of pieces
per side. At the time, I had no idea that just two years later Don and
Melinda would be creating a 4D cube puzzle! I wouldn’t be at all
surprised if there are several in this group with similar stories.

Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>