Message #1028

From: deustfrr <deustfrr@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 3^4 solved by a 12 year, 7 month, 16 day and 22 hours old! :3
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:44:28 -0000

Call me deustfrr, my parents don’t like the fact that I expose my info on the net. I copied down the code from a random picture that I found from searching up "bar code" on google images! Anyways, I’m not facing a parity issue because I can solve the 3-D analogue of my problem in literally 1.5 seconds!