Message #1018

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Colours
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:48:37 -0700

The description is here
<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/message/984>, and no,
they don’t affect the log files at all. If a set of colors has the same
number of faces as the puzzle you select then it will simply use those
colors, otherwise it will select default colors. You can even edit the
file while MC4D is running. Save your edits to the colors file and then
choose a puzzle in MC4D (including the same one you’re currently looking
at) and it will immediately pick up the new colors.

-Melinda