Message #945

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.12 uploaded
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:42:44 -0000

I’ve solved 2C and 3C, and about 20% of 4C (positioned and oriented). 5470 twists so far. Now I can set one 4C piece in a minute, but not for a long (10 minutes of work - 15 minutes of break). I have macros for the rest of 4C in file and all others (for 5C-7C) on the paper, but I’m not sure that these macros can handle all parity/orientation problems at the last pieces of every kind.