Message #944

From: Anthony Deschamps <anthony.j.deschamps@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.12 uploaded
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:18:32 -0400

Believe me, 3 days of continuous work isn’t going to happen here. After a
while of doing these I find myself looking at the world around me in a
different way, and it just makes everyday life frustrating. You mean I have
to walk around to the door? Why can’t I just step around the wall through
the fourth dimension?

How are people’s solves coming along? I’ve solved the 2C pieces, then I
solved the 3C pieces on one side. I have macros that will make the rest of
the 3Cs go smoothly enough.