Message #938

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: MC7D v0.11
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:46:32 -0000

I wasn’t going to solve this for a while, but since the program works well enough to be solvable, I gave in earlier and have all the 2C pieces solved (287 moves). Shouldn’t be doing anything else for a few days though (probably at least next thursday), then it’s time to crack out the macros. I also made a little something in Excel to try and keep track of progress, nothing too complicated, but it lets me count how many pieces are solved, and gives a few percentages (it’s pretty similar to what MC5D has). I also managed to get the percentages boxes to go green when they’re at 100%, though that’s more of a novelty :). Been a fun couple of hours really.

Good luck with the solve Anthony, you are probably more motivated that I am, so will probably beat me to the first solution. Anyone else planning a solve?

Matt