Message #935

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.11
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 03:46:42 -0000

Anthony,
If you ctrl-click two 2C stickers of the central face (in 2-click mode) or central face and then two other faces in 3-click, cube will turn around the central face. It’s very useful when you select subset of secondary dimensions. Ctrl-click to non-central face will set it in the central position immediately.

Andrey