Message #871

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] (unknown)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:12:28 -0700

Andrey,

My bad for not processing your solution earlier. I found it buried in my
in-box and have added your name to the HOF with the nice solver number 123.

Where did that 1987 implementation of the 4D cube come from? We will all
be very interested in any information you can find or relate about it.

4D Tetris sounds very interesting. I remember playing with a 3D version
that a coworker wrote around that same time but it’s funny that a 4D
version never occurred to me. The pieces would need to move *very*
slowly. I once did a simple Java Applet version of the original 2D game
here: http://www.superliminal.com/tetris/Tetris.htm It is a rewrite of a
version from a student I had in a Java class that I once taught.

Your progress with the 4D cube is impressive. Actually, all of your
accomplishments are very impressive. I am expecting great things from
you! :-)

-Melinda