Message #781

From: Klaus Weidinger <klaus.weidinger@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] The final build?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 05:13:46 -0800

Hi Melinda,

I’m sorry to post this here, but I don’t have a google account and so I can’t post in the issue tracker. I hope you will read this in time, but it is a minor change anyway.

I would really be pleased if you could manage to change the keyboard controls, because this caused me a loss of about 30 twist for several times now.
This happened in two different ways. The first one was, that I unfortunately pressed Ctrl + T (Solve / Cheat) instead of Ctrl + Z (Undo), because Z and T are next to each other on the German keyboard.
The second time (including today) was when I pressed Ctrl + S because I wanted to "S"cramble a solved cube, but it overwrote one of my log-files. Here you could either find another shortcut for "Save" or always ask if one is sure to overwrite the old log file. I would prefer the second way, because S is really common for "Save"

@ matthew: Congratulations to your phenomenal solve! I did not expect this to happen so soon, but that was also, because I thought it would even take more twists than the 6^5.
Solving a mor complex puzzle with less turns is a really amazing job.
btw: Thanks for your log-file, but I first off all have to "resolve" my cube to this state, because I overwrote a log-file as written above.

Have a nice twist,
Klaus