Message #770

From: Klaus <klaus.weidinger@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: 3^4 parity problems
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:24:48 -0000

Hi everyone,

I finally found some time to continue with my 3^4 solve and now another unexpected parity occured. I have posted a screenshot of it to the gallery. It is the second image in the album "parity problems".
If anyone knows how to solve this, please tell me.

btw: my current turn count is 391, so I didn’t manage to come close enough to Roice’s record for having a chance to break it. With another parity sequence aplied, it won’t even be possible to stay below 400. However, I hope I will by chance find a way to optimize the second step of my 3-step solution, which took the most twists this time.

Have a nice twist,
Klaus