Message #720

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Announcing MagicCube4D version 4.0 beta ready for download!
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:56:50 -0000

Hello everyone,

May I be the first to comment on the new software. Truly mouth-watering!!

I wish I could spend more time on it just now, but unfortunately I can’t.

Many, many thanks for those who brought this to life (you know who you are), it is amazing!

happy hyper…polytoping :)

Matthew

PS. Not found any bugs so far :)