Message #717

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Hall of Shortest
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:50:30 -0700

Remi,

Thanks for pointing me at your page again. I had remembered it and went
looking for it recently but didn’t find it. I’ve now linked to it from
the main HOF.

Some feedback on your page:
* It would be very helpful if you would link back to the main HOF page
and maybe even to the main MC4D too if that makes sense on your page.
* You don’t include dates for the solutions. We may have talked about
this before but I don’t recall. If you have dates for many of these, I
would love to see you add the new column since that would let people
graph the progress over time some day.
* Minor nit: you have duplicated the solution number 10 in the first
table and 5 in the last.

-Melinda

p.s. Breaking a record by a single twist is completely fair and you
should feel proud when you manage to do it.