Message #694

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 3^4 parity problems
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:14:23 -0000

I certainly know how you feel, I had the same problem doing a fewest moves solve on the 2^4. I could not find a very short solution for it (relative to the required solve length) so I did trial and error until I chanced upon a solution without the problem. If you are interested, I have just created a save file with a 22 move solution (the best I can manage I think) which I will now attempt to upload to the site for you to find.

I intend to try a fewest move solve on the 3^4 and 4^4 eventually, after setting the records on the other two puzzles, but for now I wish you good luck! :)

Happy hypercubing,
Matthew