Message #659

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Greetings
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:54:15 -0500

Welcome Matthew. Great to have you join us.

> Melinda commented on my log file, saying I luckily avoided parity, but from
> my (perhaps naive) understanding of the cycles involved here, I don’t think
> the 3D parities are seen on 4D.

Coincidentally, this question of parities came up and led to lively
discussion only a few months ago. With the paradoxical feeling of a
Buddhist kōan, let me just say you’re both right. There was much more to
talk about than one might have guessed, and I think we fleshed things out
pretty well. Here is the thread in case you are interested to read it: