Message #657

From: "puzzle-gon@earthlink.net" <puzzle-gon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Computer puzzles that arrange color blocks to form patterns - download
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:10:10 -0400

Hi,

 I have never been in a group such as this before.  I have spent two years of my spare time writing some puzzles which arrange color blocks to form patterns.  Sound familiar?  I am exited that I may have found some people that share my interests in this.

 Believe it or not, I have been talking about 4D puzzles for quite some time, before I heard that they existed.  I read that some young genius created an imaginary number system, quite a while back.  I believe that with such a system I could make 4D graphics and then make a puzzle.  When I have more time I am going to look into this.

I have a subsite of my site that has a download of one of my puzzles.  I would be interested in how difficult you think this puzzle is.  I have given it to about 30 people or so and only two have told me they solved it.  This is one of my simpler puzzles.

Goto my subsite http://home.earthlink.net/~puzzle-gon

Thank you, for trying my puzzle, happy puzzling…

Colin

puzzle-gon@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.