Message #555

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC2D. Was: Something interesting and strange about permutations
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:43:06 -0700

I know it’s gauche to reply to your own message but I see that attached
images get forwarded properly but are scrubbed before before before
being saved in the archive. I therefore uploaded the state graph diagram
and am including the permalink here so we’ll be able to find it when the
subject comes up again in another two years. :-)

http&#58;//games.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D&#95;Cubing/photos/view/7317?b=8

I’ll probably also post it on the web site eventually as my solution.
Just find your state, and when you can’t move any further up or to the
left, it’s solved!
-Melinda