Message #543

From: Anthony <anthony.deschamps@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Greetings
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:34:32 -0000

Hello. My name is Anthony Deschamps. I am 16 years old and I live in
Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I have recently become the 82nd person to
solve the 3^4 cube.

I first solved the traditional cube when I was about 10 years old.
Since then I’ve learned how to solve the 4x4 and 5x5. However, it’s
been a while and those are no longer challenging, so I was excited to
find MC4D.

I’ve always liked to challenge myself and I thoroughly enjoyed
puzzling over the 4d cube. Now I aim to solve the larger 4d cubes
and, if I can, MC5D.

I’m glad that I’ve found people who share my interests. I only know a
small group of people who can solve the traditional 3d cube, so I
sometimes feel alone when I am looking to bounce ideas off of others.