Message #477

From: phi1p6180 <phi1p6180@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:08:06 -0000

Thank you, well I thought there could have been a catch, and I didn’t
want to cause you any trouble. By now I’ll make the wikipedia article
as you say, but perhaps it’ll be some time before I make my blog. I’ll
let you know anyway.

Oscar

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superliminal.com%2Fcube%2Fsolution%2Fsolution.htm&langpair=en%7Ces&hl=en&ie=UTF8

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superliminal.com%2Fcube%2Fsolution%2Fsolution.htm