Message #469

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 16:22:52 -0500

Yes, please reuse those images if you like!

I remember Remi talking about doing a Polish solution at one point as well.
I wonder if he ever published anything?

Also, I don’t know how well it really works since I’m not bilingual, but
have you guys seen google translate? For example, here would be the first
page of the solution in Spanish:

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superliminal.com%2Fcube%2Fsolution%2Fsolution.htm&langpair=en%7Ces&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Google does not have urban English though. You have to go to gizoogle for
that :)

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superliminal.com%2Fcube%2Fsolution%2Fsolution.htm