Message #465

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:23:10 -0500

Melinda will be able to answer better, but when I first made the MagicCube5D
page, I remember she told me a subtle distinction that is important is to
call the puzzles an analog. This is why the top of the MC5D page reads
"5-dimensional analog of Rubik’s cube" instead of "5D Rubik’s Cube". This
avoids calling our puzzles directly by their patented name.

Roice