Message #463

From: phi1p6180 <phi1p6180@yahoo.com>
Subject: Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:55:35 -0000

Just a question for developers of MC4D and MC5D. I’ve been expanding
the spanish wikipedia article on rubiks cube, and now it also mentions
and links to the superliminal page. But I thought since there is an
article on nearly all Rubik’s Cube variations, there ought to be one
about this analogs. So I’d like to make an article called "Cubo de
Rubik supradimensional" which translates Supradimetional Rubik’s Cube.

My question is, since I’ve heard you’ve had some pattent conflicts
with the Rubik’s patent holder I’d want to know if that name seems ok
with you. I don’t know how US law is about patents, but in Mexico you
are allowed to write about and use generic stuff without being the
patent holder.

Oscar