Message #385

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] N-teract-4
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:33:59 +0200

I was planing to write to him (RON who is now on Holidays) asking him to add some categories (unofficial):

Fastest Solve:

-2x2x2x2 (with macros)
-3x3x3x3 (with macros)

-2x2x2x2 (without macros)
-3x3x3x3 (withou macros)

and Shortest Solutions:

-2^4
-3^4
-4^4
-5^4

(of course all by using MC4D, there are some others programs for 2^4 but not so very popular)

With group of polish hypercubers we are planning few things (contest on-line and normal contest in autumn). Soon we will be holding mini on-line conference for people who wanted solve this - many people were just stuck at one stage -unfortunatelly in polish language). We will met Ron B. on polish open championships in September and we will try to give him some kind of official regulation of making OFFICIAL hypercube contest (he was interested in this).

Take care,

RemiQ