Message #357

From: Jesse Thompson <jesset@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Announcing version 3.2
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 04:34:40 -0800

Greetings Melinda, fellow hypercubists.

I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I just wanted to say I’ve had a
chance to try the newest Java version of the game, and it is a thing of
beauty. :)

The one nit pick I might have would be for our 5^4 friends. It seems when I
select a 5^4 puzzle the view is no longer centered? Is it just me?
*cough*cough*persianflaw*cough*

Also I enjoy how this version is capable of doing simple scrambles that
include third and fourth order cubie rotations. It is good for me to
practice visualizing those! I thought I was some kind of brainwave just for
getting my mind around a second order rotation with a slice command. ;)

Now maybe armed with Macros .. and with a version too savvy to be thrown out
of sync by rapid multiple undos .. I’ll be able to solve one of these bad
boys. :)

Thanks again for your tireless efforts!