Message #356

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Announcing version 3.2
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:46:17 -0800

Dear Cubists,

This is to let you know that version 3.2 is now available for download.
The major change is that the UI now includes a macro control panel
similar to the Linux version. It includes buttons for applying each
macro in the forward and reversed directions along with management
controls for reordering, renaming, and deleting macros. It also moves
the preferences editor into a tab behind the macros controls for ease of
use and includes an application icon and other small improvements and
fixes.

I am very excited about this release because it embodies all of the main
goals that we have had for so long in a single cross-platform
implementation. Please try it out and send your problems and suggestions
either to the group or directly to me; whichever you feel is more
appropriate.

Enjoy!
-Melinda