Message #353

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: macro bug & Shortest contest II
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:15:07 +0100

Hi!

I’m really asking to check this:

It takes me 10 times more to solve cube because of this mix up…

Really!

And I pretty sure that because of this (Ctr+Clicking) I’m losing moves…

For example:

Twist of the Up Face, after CTR+clicking, is rewind by the twist of, for example, the left cube, etc…

It’s unbelieveble hard to check these moves and this time I just gave up…

Congratulation for Kate! You motivate me to solve 2^4 although getting insane with this macro problems. My 104 moves from second round is not bad (two twists worse than first round). But still I must be better (or have more luck - I’m still waiting for better state after first good face). Maybe in december…

Take care everybody,

Remigiusz

Btw, case with superdupper flip on 3^4 is tooooooooooooo complicated and for now I can’t see hope for solving this in tricky way. To many kinds of pieces. Maybe in summertime :)

Dotknij mnie! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f19ca