Message #341

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Presentation
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 01:46:14 +0200

Hello to all!

I’ve made a presentation for lecture about you know what :) (-> 4D&5D cubes) during Polish Championships in Rubik. Unfortuannately I was in Amsterdam and Michal Wizner had to talk instead of me…

You can download it from my page:

http://www.hypercube.to.pl/

->just click on the left side of the last entry "EN-Lecture-PL" (left side is for polish version)

(it’s quite large - about 7 mB but it has a lots of pictures…)

I hope you enjoy it…

I would like to thanx Melinda for help in checking and translation.

Ps. I used scramble from contest and I have 36 moves and clean blue face solved, now only green face…

Dziewczyny Paryza >>> http://link.interia.pl/f19a3